17 June 2008

WOOF-OUT!

This is a bit late in coming, but I wanted to give a big WOOF-OUT to Dogs With Blogs (DWB)! They can be found here: http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/ They are a great resource for all things dog, so please visit them and all the wonderful dogs they support. DWB accepted my blog and I am so excited! Because of DWB I have been meeting lots of interesting, smart, and funny doggies. It is almost like being at the dog park, except we can't play. It is exciting to see so many smart dogs stealing time at the computer to blog rather than napping. I didn't know so many of us canines had become so technologically savvy! Just goes to show you that once again us canines have adapted to the human way. I am number 897 on DWB, so now 897 is my lucky number. I wonder, is there a dog lottery? I can play 897 in the dog lottery and if I win, I can build my dream dog house with a jacuzzi tub. Then after a long day of walking with K and playing in the dog park, I can relax in my specially designed bone-shaped jacuzzi tub while nibbling on peanut-butter covered bunnies. I'm just sayin'...

4 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey Suka,

I agree with you about DWB. I wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for DWB!

Cheers

Charlie

The Airechicks said...

Welcome & what very kind words for D.W.B.'s ....you are absolutely right about all them...

OUr Mom found them while we were gone on vaction...Our Mom had Breast Cancer so she was very lonely when we were gone and DWB made her not miss us so much !!!

GREAT Doggies....

We'll check back for the latest SUKA ADVENTURES !!!!

XXoooXXoooXOoo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Suka,
DWB is a great way to meet others. Sometimes, you actually get to meet them in dogson...person...dogson. Whatever the word should be. And in times of ill health or sorrow, they're like a nice cozy blanket on a cold night.

More importantly, peanut flavored bunnies??? I love bunnies and I love peanut butter. Sounds like a perfect combination.

Princess Eva

Amber-Mae said...

Isn't DWB just pawsome?! I'm glad to be a member of DWB & I'm glad to have et you & other new friends from all over the world!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer