09 October 2008

Shiney New Awards!

My very cool and fun doggie friends the Desert Pups have so graciously honored me with some very cool awards. I have not had time to prepare a speech, even though these awards were bestowed upon me way back in September, but I do have a few words to say. Ah-hem…It is with great pleasure that I accept these pawsome awards. Thank you Desert Pups and many tail wags and play bows to you for so kindly acknowledging my hard work at blogging. My blog may not have all the fun daily photos that many other doggie blogs have (solely the fault of my human K who continues to live in an analog world) and my blog may not be updated very often (also solely the fault of K who currently has too much going on - such as trying to find a job and deciding where we should move - to deal with me. *humphf), but when I do sit down to blog I always try my best to make it witty, funny, interesting, enlightening, educational, and enjoyable. I also try to find a good photo or two for your eyes' viewing pleasure. Obviously I don’t always achieve these goals, but I try my best and it means a lot to me to be acknowledged for my hard work. So again, much thanks Desert Pups for these pawsome awards! I hope to continue to live up to the standards that these awards entail. And now for something completely different…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGxvB1llbc Now that I have managed to snag all these awards I can start slacking off on my blogging. I'm just sayin'...

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

YES, woo so akhkhomplished THE MISSION!!

Grrrrrrreat job!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom sends her best to K - she went thru THAT four years ago - the pain is still fresh...

Anonymous said...

What pawsome awards and what a pawsome blog you have!

Woof!
Sophy

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Suka

I think sometimes we dogs forget that our humans have other things to do apart from just helping us use the computer.

Congrats for your awards ... you deserve them :-)

Cheers

Charlie

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Suka

Hey dude, you deserve all of those awards. And tell K to hang in there, we're sure something's gonna come up soon. Anyway, next Saturday is Scuba's birthday so we expect to see you at the party.

Desert Pups

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Suka

Just stopping by to see how things are. How's K doing with the job search? We've got our paws crossed for her.

Desert Pups