14 March 2009

Bone Yard

How do you like them bones?! Silvius has collected quite a stash of deer bones (well, I think they are all deer bones!) since I have gotten back home. You can see Silvius in the top photo, in the top left corner. He is watching me closely as I chose which bone I want to munch on next. Most of these bones did not look so clean when Silvius first brought them home. They were meaty and some of the leg bones still had the hoof and fur on them! Yummies! But we cleaned them up pretty good! I am getting a bit tired of deer meat, though. It is great and all, but I have a discerning palate and need variety. Moose would be good. Gazelle would be a delicacy. Bunny is for dessert! I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Well, if you're extra quick, you might be able to catch some bunnies.

Are you happy being back in Kansas, Suka?

Huffle Mawson

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm still going fur some skhwirrel and that OTHER white meat!

Nice khollekhtion of bones!

Be khareful though: I don't want the khoyotes to get woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra